At Cricklade Manor Prep & Nursery we inspire children from ages 2 – 11 to allow their imaginations to run wild with creativity and ingenuity through our expert teaching and stimulating curriculum.
Situated in the heart of Cricklade we have fantastic facilities making us truly unique, including:
- Small class sizes, with no combined year groups
- Broad and inspiring curriculum
- Specialist subject teachers from our youngest years
- Fantastic 8-acre site, conveniently located between Swindon and Cirencester and set in wonderful grounds
- Exceptional science and sports facilities
- Excellent outcomes for our children
- Exciting extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Year-round Nursery set in a delightful walled garden
- Wrap-around care and holiday clubs
- School bus service servicing a wide area
Book a visit
We warmly encourage you to visit us to see the school in action, watch the learning and opportunities enjoyed by our pupils, and experience for yourself the engaging and nurturing environment that underpins all we do.
If you would like to come and see us, our Registrar, Mrs Penny Kelly, would be delighted to arrange a tour for you.
You will be welcomed by our Registrar Penny Kelly, meet Headmaster Guy Barrett and take a tour of the school and grounds, where you will be able to witness the vibrant learning that takes place every day and get a feel for the character of the school. We will invite you to tell us about your child, their interests and strengths, and anything you feel will help us understand how we can best support them. If there is anything of particular interest – for example, Early Years, Sport or Science – let us know, and we can ensure that you get a real insight into that area.
Why not discover more about how we inspire our pupils at our upcoming Open Days? A great opportunity to get a first impression of life and learning at Cricklade Manor Prep & Nursery.
Our next Open Days are:
- Friday 10 February 2023
- Friday 19 May 2023