Here at Cricklade Manor we consider the welfare and safety of our children and staff to be of the utmost importance. We have introduced comprehensive procedures to minimise the risk of Coronavirus infection within the school.
Cricklade Manor rigorously follows all Government guidance on Coronavirus and has a number of safety measures in place, including:
- Year group bubbles
- Allocated entry/exit and toilet facilities
- Stringent cleaning procedures
- Social distancing where possible
- Visitors required to wear face coverings when inside
- Our drivers wear face coverings when transporting children
- Staggered drop off and pick up times
Our Back to School Plan can be found here.