At Cricklade Manor Prep & Nursery we inspire imaginations to run wild with creativity and ingenuity through our expert teaching and stimulating curriculum. Discover more about how we inspire our pupils at one of our upcoming Open Days. It’s a great opportunity to get a first impression of life and learning at Cricklade Manor Prep School & Nursery.
Upcoming Open Days:
- Whole School Open Day: Friday 23 February 2024
- Whole School Open Day: Friday 26th April 2024
Our next Open event will be our whole School Open Day: Friday 23rd February 2024. This is an opportunity to see our happy and friendly school in action, where boys and girls aged 2 – 11 years thrive. You will be able to meet our amazing teaching staff and experience real day-to-day life at Cricklade Manor Prep.
Open Day will run from 9:00 am-3 pm by appointment only. Each appointment will last approximately 1.5 hours. During your appointment, you will take a tour and see first-hand our wonderful school and engaging classrooms. There’s plenty of opportunity to see our exceptional teaching, speak with staff, and ask any questions you may have.
Click the button below to book your place at our February 2024 Open Day:
Discover for yourself what makes us truly unique, including our:
- Small class sizes
- Cheerful, spacious classrooms
- Beautiful and secure Nursery walled garden
- Delicious home-cooked lunches
- Highly experienced Early Years staff
- Exciting and fun curriculum
- Specialist subject teachers from our youngest years
- Excellent preparation for the 11+
- An amazing 8-acre site, conveniently located between Swindon and Cirencester and set in fantastic grounds
- Exceptional sport and Forest School facilities
- Wrap-around care from 7 am – 6 pm
- School run Holiday Clubs
- Option of a minibus to help with the school run
If you are not able to make our Open Day, we welcome parents to book a personal visit on an alternative date that suits them. During a personal visit, you’ll see the school and Nursery at work and play, and have time with our Head to talk about your child, what you are looking for, and raise any specific queries.